3 Layer Pudding Chocolate Mango Pista. Mango Biscuit pudding / Crunchy layered Mango custard Biscuit pudding Oreo and chocolate pudding- an easy recipe for a comforting homemade pudding , that can be serve chilled in the summer days, with creamy vanila taste. A yummy sweet rich pudding with an all-time favourite fruit_Mango with additional goodness of cashew, pista & badam.
Pudding will become more and more thick as you whisk. Now the pudding has set, lets make the vanilla layer. First make the gelatin syrup, like u did for. You can cook 3 Layer Pudding Chocolate Mango Pista using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Layer Pudding Chocolate Mango Pista
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed pista.
- You need 1/2 cup of mango juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of choco powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of corn flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. Read on to find out how do I make my version of Dim Sum I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. Every one of them has its uniqueness. To top it all off, the mangoes used in this particular recipe provide a delicious taste that strikes the perfect Look no further than this amazing easy to make dark chocolate chia pudding recipe.
3 Layer Pudding Chocolate Mango Pista instructions
- For chocolate pudding in bowl mix milk choco and cornflour..
- In a pan add it mix it at low flame now sugar mix it well till it dissolves and mix it well till it thickens, then turn off the flame add salt, vanilla essence..
- In a serving glass at bottom make layer of pista then mango juice and chocolate pudding ready to serve..
Mango chocolate chia parfait is truly divine. Layers of vanilla-infused mango chia pudding are draped in sweet chocolate chia layers to create a prefect breakfast, dessert ( or a yummy snack?!) that will have you furiously scooping. Layer serving dishes with the chocolate and mango pudding. Top it with grated chocolate and fresh mango pieces, and serve. If you prefer to serve your pudding chilled, place a piece of plastic wrap over the top of each pudding and refrigerate.