3 Layer Pudding Mango chocolate and Biscuits.
You can cook 3 Layer Pudding Mango chocolate and Biscuits using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Layer Pudding Mango chocolate and Biscuits
- It’s 1/2 cup of mango pulp.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s of Chocolate pudding.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of corn flour.
- It’s of Biscuits pudding.
- Prepare 5 of crushed Marie gold biscuits.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
3 Layer Pudding Mango chocolate and Biscuits step by step
- For mango pudding blend pulp with sugar.
- For chocolate pudding in a pan heat it add milk add corn flour mix it well thicker it add coco powder and pinch of salt cool it down.. In a bowl add crushed biscuits milk and ghee mix it well.
- In a serving glass at bottom make layer of biscuits then chocolate and mango on top at cream ready to serve.