Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding.
You can have Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding
- Prepare 25 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium hen egg.
- It’s 3 of Dessert Spoons of Granulated White Sugar.
- It’s 6 of Dessert Spoons of Self Raising Flour.
- It’s of Milk too make less thick.
- You need 6-8 tsp. of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding step by step
- Melt the butter for 20 seconds,then add sugar and flour.
- Add the beaten egg,mix well,add some Pasteurized Cow Milk for a slightly less thick Cake batter.
- Move batter away from the edges and add 5 teaspoons of Golden Syrup too their,put ventilated microwaveable lid on your Microwaveable Bowl,ventilate flap on top and then microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Once done – tip upside down into a bowl and add 1 or 2 teaspoons of Lyle's Golden Syrup over the top..