Microwave Creme Caramel.
You can cook Microwave Creme Caramel using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Creme Caramel
- Prepare of <Caramel>.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Water.
- Prepare of <Custard>.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tablespoons Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Full Cream Milk.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract *optional.
Microwave Creme Caramel instructions
- Place Sugar and Water in a ramekin or mug. Cook in the microwave at 600W power (50% power) for 2 minutes. Then carefully cook further until it turns brown. Set aside and cool. The caramel will harden..
- While the caramel is cooling, mix Egg, Caster Sugar, Milk and a few drops Vanilla in a small bowl until well combined and smooth. Pour the mixture over the caramel, that is probably still warm..
- Cook in the microwave at 600W power (50% power) for 2 minutes. Then carefully cook further until it sets. Set aside and cool, then chill in the fridge. Turn out onto a deep plate..