Microwave Malva pudding.
You can cook Microwave Malva pudding using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Malva pudding
- Prepare 4 TBS of margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 TSP of apricot jam.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 TSP of bircabonate of soda.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 TSP of vinegar.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Microwave Malva pudding instructions
- In your mixing bowl cream sugar, margarine and jam..
- Then whisk eggs into the mixture followed by flour..
- Dissolve bircabonate of soda by mixing it with milk also add the vinegar mix well and add into the flour mixture..
- I used the casserole dish to bake this malva so I pour my malva mixture on it and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- I mixed evaporated milk, with dissolve sugar with hot water then mixed and poured over the Malva..
- This mixture I pour it on the hot malva just after baking on the microwave..
- I served it with custard that my mom bought. We enjoy my microwave malva pudding delicious 😋 😋.