Biscuit pudding–easy and delicious. It's the most easiest pudding in the world. This eggless chocolate biscuit pudding is not typically topped with anything, but personally, I always like to top it with some cashews and melted chocolate There's a reason why this eggless chocolate biscuit pudding is such a hit in Sri Lanka – it's incredibly delicious and just so easy to make, I. One: because homemade biscuits are delicious (obviously) and they're so easy to make.
How to make Biscuit Pudding (biscuit cake recipe) Recipe Source- mykitchenantics. This old-fashioned biscuit pudding recipe will bring back fond memories for many people, and it is a great way to use leftover biscuits! Serve this pudding with maple syrup, a dessert sauce, or whipped cream. You can cook Biscuit pudding–easy and delicious using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuit pudding–easy and delicious
- Prepare 120g of Marie bicuits or digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 200 grams of Amul cream.
- You need 100grams of dark chocolate.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Icing sugar for cream.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of Milk.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Coffee liqueur.
- You need few chopped walnuts and almonds of Dry fruits.
Very Easy Recipes / Via youtube.com. The batter for this is biscuit-based, as are all good things. Gooey chocolate Icing mixed with biscuits is a great pudding ideal for tempting your taste buds. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community.
Biscuit pudding–easy and delicious step by step
- Make a decoction of coffee by pouring hot water in 1tsp of instant coffee powder and keep aside.
- Whip the cream with sugar and vanilla extract till you get soft peaks.
- Melt dark chocolate in hot milk,mix thoroughly and keep aside to cool.
- Now assemble the pudding in a glass dish.
- First put a layer of biscuits which are dipped in coffee liqueur and taken out immediately,top it with melted chocolate mixture, sprinkle some nuts then pour some cream over it.repeat it with some more bicuit,chocolates nuts and cream till you finish with the biscuits. Garnish with some more nuts and chocolates.refrgerate.
- Enjoy the pudding chilled..
Delicious pudding, easy to make too. There's a popular american dessert which is similar. a banana pudding with vanilla biscuits. but pineapple sounds even better! The biscuit pudding turned out just like my mother use to cook it. I have made it with the chocolate and without. We like this pudding better without the chocolate.