Easy Homemade Chocolate Pudding for Two – with Hazelnuts and Cherries.
You can have Easy Homemade Chocolate Pudding for Two – with Hazelnuts and Cherries using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Chocolate Pudding for Two – with Hazelnuts and Cherries
- You need 3 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 160 ml of full fat milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 5 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 10-15 of cherries.
- It’s 2 handfuls of hazelnuts, toasted.
Easy Homemade Chocolate Pudding for Two – with Hazelnuts and Cherries instructions
- Mix the egg and sugar in a medium pot or saucepan..
- Add milk and sift in the flour and cocoa powder. Sifting helps keep the clumps out. On low-medium heat, bring the pudding to a simmer, whisking constantly so it doesn't clump up. When it comes to a boil, immediately remove from heat for a very saucy pudding or let it simmer for a minute for a thicker pudding..
- Continue to stir the pudding after removing from heat, then transfer to another bowl to cool..
- Meanwhile, toast the hazelnuts in a dry frying pan (no oil) until starting to brown on some sides. Put into a bowl to let cool, then crush or crumble up..
- Cut cherries in half and remove pits..
- Once the pudding has cooled somewhat, you can set up your layers. I started with a layer of cherries and hazelnuts on the bottom of two small bowls….
- Then added some of the pudding and another layer of cherries and hazelnuts….
- And on top a final layer of pudding and a couple cherries and hazelnuts for decoration. Cover with plastic and let chill. Enjoy!.