Easy Strawberry Milk Yogurt Pudding.
You can have Easy Strawberry Milk Yogurt Pudding using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Milk Yogurt Pudding
- Prepare 120 grams of ★Strawberries.
- Prepare 30 grams of ★Sugar (or more as desired).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Lemon juice.
- You need 100 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 100 grams of Milk.
- You need 5 grams of ○Gelatin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ○Hot water.
Easy Strawberry Milk Yogurt Pudding instructions
- Add the ★ ingredients into a bowl, and mash the strawberries with the tip of a whisk. (Adjust the lumpiness to your liking.).
- When the water comes out from the strawberries, add the yogurt and milk, then mix well with the whisk. Add the ○ ingredients, and mix some more. Chill in the fridge to harden..