Easy Coconut Pudding.
You can cook Easy Coconut Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Coconut Pudding
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cups of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cups of Coconut grated.
- It’s 2/3 cups of Sugar.
- It’s pinch of cardamom powder ( Optional) a.
- It’s of Almonds Pistachios Cashews . , or for garnishing.
Easy Coconut Pudding step by step
- Heat a deep bottom pan on moderate flame and in it and mix the milk and coconut milk and bring it to a boil..
- . To this add the grated coconut, sugar and cardamom powder and keep stirring till it gets thickened..
- . Pour it into serving bowls and let it cool..
- . Garnish with finely chopped almonds, or pistachios or cashews..
- . Serve either hot or cold..