Easy and Smooth Made in a Pressure Cooker Pudding Bowl.
You can cook Easy and Smooth Made in a Pressure Cooker Pudding Bowl using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and Smooth Made in a Pressure Cooker Pudding Bowl
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 250 ml of Milk.
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of For caramel sauce:.
- Prepare 50 grams of ● Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Boiling water.
- You need 200 ml of Water for the pressure cooker.
Easy and Smooth Made in a Pressure Cooker Pudding Bowl step by step
- Make the caramel sauce. Put the sugar and water into a small pot, set over medium-high heat, and, without stirring, shake the pot gently until the syrup starts to brown. Be careful not to let it burn..
- Don't stir yet, because the right timing of stirring makes good caramel sauce. When the syrup turns dark brown, add the boiling water and stir quickly. Adjust the color of the syrup as brown as you like!.
- If you use white sugar, it is easy to see the color turning to brown. I used light brown sugar, so I checked the aroma of the caramel instead, since it is brown from the start. Cane sugar and barley flour are also brown..
- Be careful not to burn yourself when adding the boiling water as the caramel may splatter. The lower the water temperature, the more the caramel may splatter. Dark brown caramel is slightly bitter!.
- Transfer the caramel sauce into a heatproof bowl that can fit inside your pressure cooker. Put the milk and sugar into a separate heatproof container, mix, and microwave for 3 minutes..
- While microwaving, break the eggs into another bowl, and mix with a whisk by moving the whisk upward and cutting through the egg white. Be sure not to make bubbles..
- When finished microwaving, stir the mixture from Step 5 to dissolve the sugar completely without making bubbles. Add it to the egg while from Step 6 while stirring, and strain twice..
- Gently pour the mixture over the caramel sauce in the heatproof bowl..
- Remove any bubbles in the mixture with a spoon. Put the accompanying steam tray in the pressure cooker, and add the water for the pressure cooker. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil, cover the pressure cooker with a lid, and turn on the heat..
- When the pressure gauge rises, reduce the heat to low. After 5 minutes, turn off the heat, and leave it until the pressure is released and the pressure cooker cools to a temperature you can touch. Remove the pudding bowl from the cooker and chill in the fridge. It's done..
- When you give this pudding as a gift, I recommend buying a cute bowl and give the bowl as a gift as well. It really makes a nice gift..