Easy! Mascarpone Pudding.
You can have Easy! Mascarpone Pudding using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy! Mascarpone Pudding
- It’s 115 grams of Mascarpone cheese.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla bean.
- You need 40 grams of Granulated sugar (to make the caramel sauce).
Easy! Mascarpone Pudding instructions
- Pour the milk into a pot. Add the vanilla bean and half the granulated sugar. Heat until just before boiling..
- Add the rest of the granulated sugar into the mascarpone cheese, and mix with a whisk..
- Add the eggs, one by one, and mix everything together..
- Pour in the heavy cream and whisk..
- Remove the vanilla bean from the milk in Step 1, and stir the milk into the bowl in small batches..
- Divide the granulated sugar for the caramel sauce into fourths..
- Add 1/4 of the granulated sugar into a sauce pan and mix until brown. Once browned, add another 1/4 of the granulated sugar and stir until brown..
- Repeat the same procedure and immediately add the next portion. Once browned, add the final portion..
- Once all the sugar is done, pour into the cocottes. Strain the mascarpone mixture from Step 5 and pour over the caramel sauce..
- Preheat oven to 160℃. Pour some boiling water into a baking tray and bake the cocottes in the tray for 35 minutes..
- Take them out, and let cool. Chill in the fridge to finish!.