Easy Custard Pudding in the Microwave!.
You can have Easy Custard Pudding in the Microwave! using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Custard Pudding in the Microwave!
- It’s 1 of Egg (whole egg).
- It’s 110 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ※ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ※ Water.
Easy Custard Pudding in the Microwave! instructions
- Add the ※ ingredients to a mug and mix together..
- Microwave for 2 minutes (500 W) and then let rest in a cool place. The caramel is ready when the mixture firms up..
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat it well (don't worry if it's a bit foamy)..
- Mix the sugar into the egg, and then add the milk in 2 to 3 batches. Stir well..
- Pour the mixture on top of the caramel from Step 2..
- Microwave the completed custard mixture for 1.5 minutes (500 W)..
- It's ready!!.