Easy Strawberry Milk Pudding in the Microwave.
You can have Easy Strawberry Milk Pudding in the Microwave using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Milk Pudding in the Microwave
- Prepare 120 grams of Strawberries.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- It’s 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
Easy Strawberry Milk Pudding in the Microwave instructions
- Soak the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water..
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and cut into 5 mm chunks. Place into a heatproof bowl and mix with the sugar..
- Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and microwave at 500 W for 2:30..
- Add the milk and heavy cream, mix, and microwave uncovered for 2-3 minutes..
- Heat the soaked gelatin in the microwave for 10-20 seconds to melt..
- Mix the gelatin into Step 4's bowl a little at a time..
- Pour into pudding cups and let cool. Chill in the refrigerator for about 3 hours to firm and enjoy!.