Diet-Friendly Easy Strawberry & Tofu Pudding for Doll's Festival.
You can cook Diet-Friendly Easy Strawberry & Tofu Pudding for Doll's Festival using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Diet-Friendly Easy Strawberry & Tofu Pudding for Doll's Festival
- You need of Strawberry Confiture:.
- You need 200 grams of Strawberries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of PAL Sweet (aspartame).
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Liqueur ※.
- It’s of Tofu Pudding:.
- It’s 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 100 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of PAL Sweet (aspartame).
- You need 2 tsp of Liqueur.
- It’s 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
Diet-Friendly Easy Strawberry & Tofu Pudding for Doll's Festival instructions
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and gently wipe them dry with a soft towel. Cut out a 1 cm deep cross from the stem side of the strawberries..
- Place the strawberries into a deep heat-resistant dish. Coat lightly with the PAL Sweet, lemon juice, and liqueur..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes at 500 W. Remove the wrap and microwave for 2 minutes to finish making the strawberry sauce..
- Place the tofu in a heat-resistant dish and microwave uncovered for 2 minutes at 500 W. Drain the liquid through a strainer..
- Place the gelatin in a heat-resistant dish and add 50 ml of milk out of the specified amount to soak the gelatin..
- Put Step 4 and the PAL Sweet into a food processor. Blend until there are no lumps..
- After mixing in the soy milk, the remaining milk, and the liqueur, add Step 5, which has been microwaved for 20 seconds, and mix it in..
- Fill the pudding cups halfway with the mixture and chill in the freezer for 5 minutes until hardened..
- Add 50 ml of Step 3 to the remaining Step 7 and blend together to make the strawberry pudding..
- Pour Step 9 on top of Step 8 and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours until hardened..
- Top with the remaining Step 3 to finish..
- If children will be eating this, use vanilla or strawberry essence in place of the liqueur! It's up to you..
- This simple tofu pudding is what helped me come up with the idea. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149801-low-calorie-tofu-and-soy-milk-pudding.
- Recipe for Strawberry Sauce..