Easy Kabocha Pudding in 7 minutes. Kabocha is a winter squash sweet enough and creamy enough to make a great kabocha pudding just add a little Now that I have, I know that I'll be using it more and more for quick and easy, creamy desserts. I adore kabocha squash, but had never thought to use it in pudding. This Kabocha Squash Soup Recipe (Japanese Pumpkin Soup) is seaosned with ginger, coconut milk, + red thai curry paste for the win!
By the way, Japanese people love purin, which is how they pronounce the word "pudding" but resembles a flan more than anything we refer to as "pudding" in English. It's available at cafes, family restaurants. Kabocha (Japanese Pumpkin)/ Squash that mom makes twice a week. You can cook Easy Kabocha Pudding in 7 minutes using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Kabocha Pudding in 7 minutes
- Prepare 230 grams of Kabocha squash (peeled).
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Maple syrup.
Pumpkin Pudding Recipe (Easy and Delicious Halloween Dessert) This video will show you how to make Kabocha no Nimono (simmered pumpkin), healthy but tasty side dish. Pumpkin Pudding Recipe (Easy and Delicious Halloween Dessert) Scoop out the Kabocha flesh with a spoon.
Easy Kabocha Pudding in 7 minutes instructions
- Peel the kabocha and cut into 3 cm cubes, then boil them. Once they are soft, transfer them to a colander. Turn the heat on for the steamer..
- While the kabocha is still hot, put them in the food processor along with the sugar and the egg, and process until smooth..
- Add the milk and process some more. My food processor is small, so I mix well using a spoon..
- Use the pot and strainer that you used in Step 1 to strain the mixture. If you transfer the mixture to a measuring cup, it will not spill when you are pouring it into the serving cups..
- Once the steamer has started to boil, transfer the filled serving cups into it and steam for 7 minutes on high heat, with a cloth wrapped around the lid (keep it slightly ajar). Then, turn the heat off, cover completely with the lid and let it steam for 10 more minutes..
- Take them out of the steamer. Once they have cooled, top with some maple syrup and chill in the refrigerator, and you are done!.
- Pure maple syrup is expensive. We use maple-type syrups, and it still tastes good!.
- They'll be good for packed lunches if you use Tupperware to make them. They won't melt at room temperature since they are made by steaming..
- Try [Smooth Black Sesame Pudding in 5 minutes]too.
- [Japanese Sweet Potato Pudding in 7 minutes] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151631-simple-quick-sweet-potato-pudding-for-autumn.
Pour some hot water (half the height) into the baking sheet. Place it on a wire rack to cool and put in the fridge until cold. From kabocha salad, creamy kabocha soup, kabocha stir fry to kabocha squash pie, this Japanese pumpkin is amazingly versatile! Soup is mandatory when kabocha squash is in season. This Kabocha Squash Soup requires just a few simple ingredients.