Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding.
You can have Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding
- It’s 1/2 block of Tofu.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1 of 1/2- tablespoons Matcha.
- You need 1 tbsp of White sesame paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- Prepare 1 of Boiled azuki beans, molasses, or other topping of your choice.
Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding instructions
- Drain the tofu for about 20 minutes. This is "Pecchin"'s recipe for "How to Drain Tofu for Sloppy Housewives". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143046-simple-and-easy-drained-tofu.
- Mix the tofu, maple syrup, matcha, sesame paste, and lemon juice together with a hand mixer (or in a food processor) until smooth..
- You can use either silken or firm tofu for this recipe (firm tofu gives a denser dessert), but firm tofu tends to go lumpy so blend it well..
- Transfer to a dessert dish and chill well in the fridge. Add some boiled azuki beans or molasses on top to finish..
- Recipe variation: "Simple Tofu Black Sesame Blancmange". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153005-simple-tofu-black-sesame-blancmange.
- Recipe variation: "Tofu No-Bake Cheesecake". Feel free to give it a try. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156846-simple-tofu-no-bake-cheesecake.
- Recipe variation: "Simple Tofu Strawberry Yogurt". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152743-simple-tofu-desserts-strawberry-yogurt.
- Recipe variation: "Simple Tofu Chocolate Mousse". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156001-chocolate-flavored-tofu-mousse.