Super Easy Macrobiotic Lemon Pudding.
You can cook Super Easy Macrobiotic Lemon Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Macrobiotic Lemon Pudding
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Kudzu powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Water.
- You need 160 ml of Amazake.
- You need 300 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Super Easy Macrobiotic Lemon Pudding step by step
- Dissolve the kudzu powder in the water..
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, then blend with a whisk (or, even better, process them in a blender.).
- Put the mixture from Step 2 in a mold, pour 2 cups of water onto a baking tray, then bake for 30 minutes in an oven set to 160℃..
- When it cools, chill in the refrigerator. I recommend serving it well chilled. You could also serve it with maple syrup on top..