Easy Milk and Egg-free Oatmeal Pudding.
You can have Easy Milk and Egg-free Oatmeal Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Milk and Egg-free Oatmeal Pudding
- You need 30 grams of Oatmeal.
- It’s 1 tbsp of upwards Beet sugar.
- It’s 450 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 of Fruit or other garnish.
Easy Milk and Egg-free Oatmeal Pudding step by step
- Add the oatmeal, beet sugar, salt and water to a saucepan, and simmer until it becomes paste-like..
- When cooled, pour it into a mould and let it chill and harden in the fridge..
- Remove it from the mould and top with fruit, or other garnish of your choice..
- The top photo is served with banana and shio-koji pickled tofu. It was kind of like a cheesecake, and really delicious..