Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar. This quick pudding with agar-agar is one of my favorites. Layer lotus or parle biscuits soaked with black coffee in a square or rectangular serving tray. Agar can be use to make jellies, mango mousse, or any other moussse, in no bake cheesecakes or no bake desserts that don't need to be cooked. yummy pudding,pudding recipe,bread pudding recipe,bread pudding.
Since this is vegetarian recipe blog, agar agar is used here. To make the luscious mango pudding, the amount of agar agar used is crucial. If used more quantity then it will set like a Jello. You can have Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 400 ml of Milk.
- It’s 10 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 5 grams of Agar.
- Prepare 10 grams of each Condensed milk, maple syrup, butter.
- It’s 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of ♪ Caramelized Sugar ♪.
- You need 100 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of Water.
- It’s 50 ml of Boiling water.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 80 grams of Maple syrup.
It is good texture but this is not we want today. Foodista. sugar, pandan leaves, coconut cream, water, agar agar, green food colouring. An easy sticky toffee pudding – no steaming, no caramel to make, just tasty springy sponge and a treacle toffee sauce. Add the bicarbonate of soda to the date mixture, then pour into the flour mixture and beat well to blend.
Super Easy Springy Pudding with Agar step by step
- I noted originally to use 4 go of agar, but I have heard from a few people that it was not enough to harden the pudding. So I revised it to 5 g..
- Make the caramelized sugar. In a sauce pan over high heat, boil the sugar and water down without stirring until it browns. The color of the sugar should become something close to these photos..
- Once it starts to smoke, bubbles form and the liquid becomes brown, remove from heat. Move the sauce pan over the sink and pour boiling water. It will splash, so be careful!.
- When it is still hot, add the butter and maple syrup then mix it well with a wooden spatula. Now the caramelized sugar is done..
- In a pan, combine the agar and sugar with a wire whisk and mix well. Once it is mixed, add the milk and mix some more. Warning: Do not heat it yet..
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, condensed milk and maple syrup. When it is well mixed, strain through a colander and pour it into a pan. This is the first step in making the pudding rich and sweet..
- Warm the milk mixture over low heat and mix it slowly with a wooden spatula. It takes about 5 minutes to warm up. Warning: the heat must be low!!.
- When the mixture starts to form a film on the spatula or the side of the pan and it starts to steam, mix it for another 30 seconds then remove from the heat. Add the butter and vanilla extract. This is the second step in making the pudding rich and sweet..
- Pour 1 teaspoon of caramelized sugar in the pudding mold followed by the pudding mixture. Chill the pudding completely in the refrigerator and enjoy..
- I have tried so many times to make a pudding that has the same taste and look of Putchin Pudding, and finally succeeded..
- Can you see the jiggly texture? After many tries, I recreated “Putchin Pudding.” If you are a Putchin fan, give it a try..
Pour the mixture into the prepared pudding basins, filling them two-thirds full. Take agar-agar strips in a small saucepan and add ½ cup of water. Start heating it on medium heat till the agar agar dissolves completely in the water. Cut agar agar into small strips in case if its a big sheet like. Measure and take agar agar in a sauce pan,add water to it.