Breakfast Bread Pudding.
You can have Breakfast Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bread Pudding
- Prepare 3 of eggs, equal parts milk.
- You need Dash of cinnamon.
- Prepare Dash of vanilla.
- It’s of English toasting bread.
- Prepare of Sugar or maple syrup to taste (I used none).
- Prepare of Melted butter to taste (I used none).
- It’s 1 tbsp of cold butter.
Breakfast Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut up the bread. I used almost a whole loaf. Grease the pan with a good coating of the cold butter..
- Mix the egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar or syrup and/or butter if you’re using it..
- Put the bread in the baking dish and slowly pour the egg mixture over, concentrating on hitting every spot on the top layer, the rest will settle down to the bottom. So it will end up kind of crispy on top and super moist on the bottom..
- Bake for 30 minutes.