Scones with Pancake Mix and Custard Pudding.
You can cook Scones with Pancake Mix and Custard Pudding using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scones with Pancake Mix and Custard Pudding
- It’s 1 of packet Pancake mix.
- It’s 200 ml of Custard Pudding (3-cup type).
- Prepare 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of this time i used 40 grams of chocolate chips Chocolate chips (optional).
Scones with Pancake Mix and Custard Pudding step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190℃. Take the butter out of the fridge and dice it..
- Put the pancake mix, custard pudding and butter in a food processor and pulse until the dough is formed. If you don't have a food processor, cut the butter into the flour with a fork, and form the dough into a clump with your hands..
- If you want add something like chocolate chips, add at this point. This time, I put chocolate chips..
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper and roll out with a rolling pin..
- Cut into any shape you like with a wet knife. If you want to shape into circles, they look cute if you cut out with a glass, etc..
- You can cut them into triangles. I cut the dough into 6 equal pieces in this photo..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 190℃ and they are done..