Rich and Thick Kabocha Squash Pudding Easy to Make in a Microwave.
You can cook Rich and Thick Kabocha Squash Pudding Easy to Make in a Microwave using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rich and Thick Kabocha Squash Pudding Easy to Make in a Microwave
- You need of (Pudding mixture).
- Prepare 400 grams of Kabocha squash.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 of few shakes Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of or 3 drops Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 50 ml of ☆Water.
- It’s 5 grams of ☆Gelatin.
- Prepare of (Caramel sauce).
- It’s 4 tsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Water.
- You need 3 tsp of Water or hot water.
Rich and Thick Kabocha Squash Pudding Easy to Make in a Microwave step by step
- Combine the ☆ ingredients, and soak the gelatin in water..
- Cut the kabocha squash into small pieces, and place in a silicone steamer or a heatproof dish, then microwave to soften..
- Transfer the softened kabocha squash into a bowl, and mash. (When you want to strain really well, use a blender. I didn't use it this time.).
- Add sugar and honey to the milk, microwave briefly, then mix well..
- Add the Step 3 kabocha squash to Step 4, and mix. Sprinkle cinnamon and vanilla extract..
- Add the Step 1 gelatin to the bowl, and mix. If the gelatin is hard, microwave for a few seconds, then add to the bowl..
- Pour the mixture into the cups, and harden in the fridge..
- Now make the caramel sauce. Since you will pour it on top, the sauce is made thin. Add the ★ ingredients in a heatproof dish, and microwave for about 5 minutes..
- When the mixture browns, add the water (hot water), and mix. Add 1 teaspoon first, then add the remaining. Please be careful because it splatters..
- When the pudding mixture has almost hardened, pour the caramel sauce on top..