Simple Baked Custard Pudding.
You can have Simple Baked Custard Pudding using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Baked Custard Pudding
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 30 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of approx. 6 drops Vanilla Oil (or Vanilla Extract).
- You need 3 of Eggs.
Simple Baked Custard Pudding instructions
- In a heatproof container with a spout, add the cream, milk, and sugar and microwave at 500W for approx. 3 minutes. Mix well..
- Add vanilla oil (or vanilla extract) and mix lightly. Let cool..
- In a separate container, beat the eggs together and add them little by little to the mixture from Step 2, stirring well after each addition..
- Preheat the oven to 140℃. Begin to boil the water..
- Strain Step 3 into ramekins, mugs or small heatproof containers..
- Place the ramekins on a baking tray and fill halfway up with boiling water. Steam bake the custard puddings for 50 minutes at 140℃..
- When out of the oven, check to see if they're done by inserting a skewer into the center. If it comes out clean, they're done. Add whipped cream or caramel sauce and chill..
- How about pouring caramel sauce on top?. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146398-caramel-sauce-for-panna-cotta-and-creme-caramels.
- Or adding chocolate? It's simple with this recipe out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146387-easy-simple-baked-chocolate-pudding.
- Jiggly Smooth Custard Pudding. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146389-gelatin-custard-pudding-that-children-love.