Easy Tea Flavored Caramel Custard Pudding Made in a Pan.
You can cook Easy Tea Flavored Caramel Custard Pudding Made in a Pan using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Tea Flavored Caramel Custard Pudding Made in a Pan
- It’s 400 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (whole).
- It’s 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Teabags.
- You need 40 grams of ● Sugar for the caramel.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Water for the caramel.
- You need 2 of to 3 tablespoons ● Water for the caramel (additional).
Easy Tea Flavored Caramel Custard Pudding Made in a Pan instructions
- Make the caramel syrup. Please refer to. Don't wash out the pan afterwards. (It's OK if there's still some caramel stuck to it.) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168368-easy-caramel-sauce-for-custard-flans.
- Beat the 2 eggs in a large bowl..
- I like this tea because it comes in many fragrances and flavors..
- Measure the milk into the pan you used in step 1. When it is warm, add the sugar and tea bags..
- Strain the pudding mix from Step 4. This is rather tedious, but if you don't strain it the pudding won't be smooth..
- Pour the strained mixture into the pudding cups that have been filled with caramel on the bottom. You can use aluminium or glass cups, whichever you prefer. Even if you use aluminium, you can remove the puddings cleanly..
- Fill a pan 1/2 to 2/3rds full with hot water. Cover the pudding cups with foil and put them in the pan..
- Keep the heat very low. Don't let the water come to a boil so that the cups roll around making a noise. Shift the lid a little to leave a small opening. Cook the puddings like this for 10 to 15 minutes..
- After 10 to 15 minutes, take one out to test it. If the pudding is no longer liquid, and it doesn't pour out even if you tilt the pudding cup, it's done..
- Turn off the heat, return the pudding you took out to the pan, replace the lid and leave the pudding as is for 2 to 3 hours. (They'll become a bit firmer with the residual heat of the water.).
- Chill in the refrigerator and it's done. The caramel is still, so the pudding may be better the next day when the caramel has dissolved properly..
- Punpuntan added small amount of tea leaves as a variation. It should be even more fragrant and delicious..