Easy Basic Smooth Custard Pudding.
You can cook Easy Basic Smooth Custard Pudding using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Basic Smooth Custard Pudding
- Prepare of Pudding mixture.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of few drops Vanilla Extract (optional).
- You need of Caramel.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
Easy Basic Smooth Custard Pudding step by step
- Beat the egg. Add the sugar and mix them together..
- Bring milk to body temperature. Warm it up either in a pot over heat or in a microwave..
- Combine the egg mixture and the warmed milk. Whisk well until the sugar is completely dissolved. Now add the vanilla extract..
- For the caramel: Put sugar and water in a small container and microwave for 3 minutes until golden brown..
- Add water. Take care not to burn yourself because it will spit!.
- Put the caramel sauce into the container or ramekins. A small amount is fine (refer to photo). Pour the pudding mixture over that..
- Check out the arrow in the photo. Fill the frying pan with just enough water to soak the container mid-way..
- Bring the water to a boil over medium heat, then turn to low heat. Heat the pudding until it's jiggly and smooth. Midway through, you can test the surface with a spoon..
- When it's jiggly and smooth, chill in the fridge to finish..