Easy Rich Chocolate Pudding!.
You can cook Easy Rich Chocolate Pudding! using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Rich Chocolate Pudding!
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- It’s 45 ml of Water.
- Prepare 280 of to 330 ml Milk.
- It’s 13 of to 15 grams Pure cocoa powder.
- It’s 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of use 50 grams and add no sugar When using regular cocoa powder.
Easy Rich Chocolate Pudding! step by step
- Add water and gelatin powder in a small bowl and let the gelatin soak..
- Next put cocoa and sugar, plus a little milk (25 to 30 ml), in a bowl and mix thoroughly with a whisk..
- Heat up the remaining milk until just about to boil. You can use a microwave, and then add in step 1 and dissolve completely..
- Add a little of the mixture from step 2 to step 3, and mix it well. Continue to add the mixture from step 2, but make sure it does not form any lumps. If lumps form you will need to strain the mixture..
- Let it cool..
- Pour the pudding into molds of your choice, then let it cool and harden in the refrigerator and it's all done..
- I made these using silicon molds I bought at a dollar store..
- A heart shape is cute too..
- This is pudding made with 340 ml of milk and 13 g of pure cocoa after I let it sit in the refrigerator overnight in the mold..
- I have a "Chocolate Coffee Pudding" recipe,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144841-chocolate-coffee-pudding.