Easy Jiggly Pudding in a Microwave.
You can cook Easy Jiggly Pudding in a Microwave using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Jiggly Pudding in a Microwave
- Prepare of Pudding mixture:.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 90 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 dash of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare of Caramel sauce:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Hot water.
Easy Jiggly Pudding in a Microwave instructions
- For the caramel sauce: Put the sugar and water into a heatproof dish and mix to moisten the sugar..
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes at 500W until the mixture becomes golden brown. Remove from the microwave, and add the hot water. It will splatter, so please be careful not to get burnt!.
- For the pudding mixture: Thinly grease the pudding molds with butter, and pour in the caramel sauce from Step 2. You can also pour it in after pouring the pudding mixture into the molds! Go to Step 6 for an explanation..
- Add the sugar to the milk, and microwave for 40 seconds. Remove from the microwave and mix..
- Add the egg to Step 4, and mix without creating foam. Add in the vanilla extract..
- Pour the mixture from Step 5 into the molds from Step 3. (The explanation for the caramel sauce: After pouring the pudding mixture into the molds, pour the caramel sauce on top slowly and gradually. ※Use either the method from Step 3 or this.).
- Pour hot water in a heatproof container. Place Step 6 into the water. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 6 minutes at 170 W..