Easy Matcha Pudding.
You can have Easy Matcha Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Matcha Pudding
- Prepare 1 of ※ Egg.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Matcha.
- It’s of Decoration》.
- It’s 1 of Chestnuts, azuki beans, whipping cream, etc..
Easy Matcha Pudding step by step
- Preheat the oven for 140℃. Prepare a baking sheet. Beat the egg in a bowl, add the sugar, and mix..
- Add the milk into a small pot, and warm up. Add the matcha into a small dish. Add about 1 tablespoon of the warm milk to the matcha, and mix to dissolve (as illustrated in the picture)..
- Return the Step 2 mixture to the small pot, and warm up the matcha milk until just before it starts to boil. Be careful not to bring to a boil and make a film on top..
- Add the Step 3 mixture to Step 1 little by little, and mix. Fill about 1/3 of the baking sheet with water (not hot water)..
- Strain the Step 4 egg mixture with a tea strainer 2 ~ 3 times and pour into the molds. Place on the baking sheet, and steam bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes..
- When finished steaming, let it cool. Cover with plastic wrap, and chill in the fridge..
- [Addendum] When you are adding sweet toppings such as adzuki beans, 25 g of sugar will be enough..