Easy Fluffy Creamy Custard Pudding with Just 3 Ingredients. So creamy it'll melt in your mouth! You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas. Today's custard pudding recipe is SUPER easy, and when I say easy, I really mean it.
You won't believe how simple it is until you make it. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". No special and oriental ingredients nor It is so creamy and makes the best Japanese purin in my humble opinion. You can cook Easy Fluffy Creamy Custard Pudding with Just 3 Ingredients using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Fluffy Creamy Custard Pudding with Just 3 Ingredients
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 240 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
If you don't live in Australia. To make this fluffy slime with more than one color, simply make another batch and then lay them right next to each other. Then stretch it out and twist it together so the colors swirl I Heart Naptime is a food and lifestyle blog sharing easy recipes and tips, to help families create unforgettable moments. This fluffy, creamy, and perfectly sweet dip makes a delicious snack and/or dessert to share with friends and Cream together all ingredients with an electric mixer until well combined and fluffy.
Easy Fluffy Creamy Custard Pudding with Just 3 Ingredients instructions
- These are the only ingredients you need!.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl, and mix gently without whipping..
- Strain the mixture into heatproof dishes..
- Pour 2 – 3 cm of water into a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Place the dishes from Step 3 inside..
- Cover and steam for 5 minutes over low heat. Turn off the heat, and use the residual heat to finish steaming..
- And done!.
- That was quick, wasn't it?.
- Serve with caramel sauce if you like..
- How to make caramel sauce : Add 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar and 2 teaspoons of water into a small saucepan. Simmer until the water has evaporated..
- Remove from the heat when the mixture has caramelized. Add 2 teaspoons of water and stir quickly, and it's done..
However, all-purpose cream doesn't whip as light and fluffy as you would wish it would compared to real whipping cream. For this recipe, she suggests some easy tweaks and adjustments for those who are vegan or need dairy-free whipping cream or who just don't have the specific ingredients. I found this recipe on Cook.com in my attempt to find a thick custard-type recipe to fill a cake. This recipe held up great and was so easy. This recipe held up great and was so easy to make.