Melting and Smooth Easy Custard Pudding.
You can have Melting and Smooth Easy Custard Pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Melting and Smooth Easy Custard Pudding
- You need 120 ml of ○Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 3 of to 4 drops Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Caramel sauce (a small amount):.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon Water.
Melting and Smooth Easy Custard Pudding step by step
- Put all ○ ingredients into a bowl and bring to body temperature. Completely dissolve the sugar. Crack egg yolk into a bowl and combine with the ○ ingredients. Mix well, then add the vanilla extract..
- Strain the mixture with a tea strainer as you pour it into the container. Cover with aluminum foil (take care not to dip the foil in hot water)..
- In a deep frying pan or a pot, prepare just enough water to cover the ramekins midway. Bring to a boil, and put the ramekins. Cover the pan and turn the heat to very low..
- Making sure it doesn't boil too hard, steam for 10 minutes in very low heat. Turn the heat off and let it rest for 5 minutes. Chill in the fridge to finish..
- Caramel sauce Put granulated sugar into a non-stick pan or a deep frying pan. Heat over medium low..
- Keep on heating without stirring. After a few minutes, you'll notice the scent of caramel. Shake the pan a little, and turn the heat off when it's browned to your liking..
- Add water immediately but in small batches and shake to mix. Done! Serve with the pudding, and enjoy..