Easy Microwave Blancmange.
You can cook Easy Microwave Blancmange using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Microwave Blancmange
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎Corn starch.
- It’s 150 ml of ◎Milk.
Easy Microwave Blancmange step by step
- Combine the sugar and corn starch in a heat resistant container and mix well with a whisk..
- Pour 1/3 of milk into the container and mix really well careful not to form any lumps. Add the remaining 2/3 of milk and mix well..
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes at 500~600 W. Take it out and mix really well..
- Microwave for 30 seconds, take it out and mix really well, and repeat this process once more. *It depends on the container you use, but if it looks like it may boil over, stop every 10 seconds and mix..
- Chill in the fridge to set and it's done. You can use the same container from Step 4, or transfer to small containers to chill..
- I put rum soaked raisins on top. It's now a dessert for adults♪. Fruits or jam would go well with it, too..
- Pour liqueur on top to make a sweet cocktail. It's also delicious with coffee, tea, matcha or cocoa powder..