Soft and Simple Chocolate Mousse.
You can have Soft and Simple Chocolate Mousse using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft and Simple Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare 70 grams of Chocolate.
- Prepare 150 ml of + 2 tablespoons Fresh Cream (Refer to Step 1).
- Prepare 1 of You can optionally use Rum, Cointreau.
Soft and Simple Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Whip the 100-150 ml of fresh cream until stiff peaks form. 100 ml will give you a sweet and rich dessert! 150 ml gives a light and airy texture..
- Put the listed 2 tablespoons of fresh cream into a heat resistant bowl. Break the chocolate into small pieces and add to the bowl. Microwave (at 600 W) for 1 minute..
- Remove from the microwave and stir well with a spatula to completely melt the chocolate..
- Add 1/4 of the cream into Step 3 and mix together well. Add in the rest of the cream and mix (be careful not to mix too much!). If you're planning on using some, add the rum or cointreau etc. at this point..
- Pour into a dish or tray and refrigerate for 2 hours or more, then it's done..
- Use a spoon dipped in water to scoop out the mousse from the tray. Since it's sweet, it's nice to dish up with some refreshing fruit sauce or fruit..