3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse.
You can have 3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse
- It’s 66 ml of Fresh cream (vegetable oil whipping cream is ok).
- It’s 70 grams of Bitter chocolate.
- It’s 1 of Egg white.
3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water. Remove from heat as soon as it melts. Whisk in the fresh cream..
- Whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Once the chocolate has cooled slightly, fold it in a little at a time..
- Place in a mold and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours..
- The picture shows this dish for a children's party in disposable containers. This recipe makes five 5 cm diameter cups..