Rice Pudding (The Egyptian way).
You can have Rice Pudding (The Egyptian way) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding (The Egyptian way)
- You need 1 cup of regular white rice.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Nestle Cream.
- You need 1 pack of whipping cream powder.
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s of some nuts for topping.
Rice Pudding (The Egyptian way) step by step
- Cook one cup of rice. Mean while in a large pan add all ingredients and mix well..
- Add the rice to the mixture and keep stirring and stirring constantly untill all homogeneous and untill you get the right thickness.should be semi solid..
- Pour in plates and put in the fridge untill it sets. add any desired tooping you like. enjoy 😋.