Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack.
You can have Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Banana (preferably fully ripened).
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice (optional).
- It’s 5 of pieces Chocolate.
- You need 1 of pack ※Gelatin.
- It’s 50 ml of ※Water.
Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack instructions
- Combine all ※ ingredients and microwave for 30 seconds at 500 W to fully dissolve the gelatin. Place chocolate in a microwave-safe dish and heat for 30 seconds at 500 W. Stir, and microwave again for 30 seconds. Mix, and let it melt with residual heat. If you need to heat it again, microwave in 10 second increments..
- Mash the banana. Sprinkle lemon juice (if available) to prevent the banana from discoloring..
- Pour milk and sugar into a microwave-safe dish. Microwave for 1.5 minute at 500 W. Mix thoroughly to dissolve the sugar..
- Combine mixtures from Steps 1, 2 and 3. Add heavy cream and mix..
- Pour into a container (press in the back of the spoon to remove air bubbles. Repeat the process for a nicer result). Chill in the fridge to harden, and then serve!.