Simple Bavarian Cream.
You can have Simple Bavarian Cream using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Bavarian Cream
- It’s 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolks.
- You need 35 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 of to 4 drops Vanilla essence.
- It’s 6 grams of ●Powdered gelatin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Water.
Simple Bavarian Cream step by step
- Preparation: Mix the ● gelatin powder and water together to let the gelatin absorb the moisture and soften..
- Pour the milk and sugar in a pan and mix well. Heat over low-medium heat to dissolve the sugar. Turn the heat off just before it comes to a boil. Add the softened gelatin and mix well..
- When the gelatin has dissolved, let it cool down a little. Beat the egg yolks in a bowl with a whisk, and add the milk from Step 2..
- Add the cream and vanilla essence, and mix gently trying not to introduce air bubbles..
- Pour into cups or molds through a tea strainer. Chill until set in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. When have set up firmly, they are done..
- To unmold, dip the mold in hot water for a few seconds and the contents will come out easily..