Easy Douhua (Tofu Pudding) with Soy Milk and Powdered Agar-agar (Anmitsu-style).
You can cook Easy Douhua (Tofu Pudding) with Soy Milk and Powdered Agar-agar (Anmitsu-style) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Douhua (Tofu Pudding) with Soy Milk and Powdered Agar-agar (Anmitsu-style)
- It’s 1 ml of Soy milk at room temperature (sweetened or unprocessed).
- Prepare 4 grams of Kanten powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Use any toppings you like such as.
- You need 1 of Store bought anmitsu syrup (or honey, condensed milk, diet sweetener).
- It’s 1 of Cooked sweet aduki beans.
- Prepare 1 of Kinako.
Easy Douhua (Tofu Pudding) with Soy Milk and Powdered Agar-agar (Anmitsu-style) instructions
- Bring 500 ml of soy milk at room temperature, powdered kanten and sugar in a large sauce pan. Stir with a wooden spatula over medium heat and heat for 2 minutes to dissolve the kanten and sugar (ensure that the mixture does not burn at the bottom)..
- Tilt the sauce pan and check the bottom of the pan to see if there is any powdered kanten left! If it hasn't melted yet, continue heating..
- After checking if the kanten has completely dissolved, remove from heat. Add the remaining 500 ml of soy milk and stir with a wooden spatula..
- Transfer to a bowl or tupperware container and leave to cool (if the fridge has a enough room to accommodate the pan, leave the mixture in the pan). If you find any bubbles or fine film on top, remove. The result will look better..
- Spoon to a serving dish once the mixture is set. Serve with your favorite toppings..