For Halloween Easy Whole Kabocha Squash Custard Pudding.
You can have For Halloween Easy Whole Kabocha Squash Custard Pudding using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of For Halloween Easy Whole Kabocha Squash Custard Pudding
- It’s 1 of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 80 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
For Halloween Easy Whole Kabocha Squash Custard Pudding instructions
- Wrap kabocha with plastic wrap and microwave at 600W for 4 minutes..
- Slice off the top of the kabocha. The part where stem is has a hole so cut below..
- Cut around the yellow flesh with knife..
- Remove seeds and hollow out the flesh with spoon. Place the chunks of squash into a heatproof dish for microwaving..
- Carve a face in the pumpkin skin..
- Put the dish with kabocha in the microwave 600W for 3 minutes. Allow to cool down..
- Preheat oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Meanwhile, crack eggs in a bowl, add sugar and stir..
- Place the softened kabocha and half of the milk into a blender and pulse. Transfer the resulting mixture into a saucepan. Pour the remaining milk into the same blender, blend, and then transfer to the saucepan..
- Pour the egg mixture, heavy cream and vanilla into the saucepan. Mix over low heat. Pour this mixture into the kabocha..
- Place kabocha into a heatproof dish and place this on a deep baking tray filled to 3 cm deep with simmering water. Bake in the oven preheated to 340°F/170°C for 35 minutes..
- Once it cools down, chill in the fridge Enjoy eating the whole pumpkin. You can also eat the skin..