Simple Coffee pudding.
You can have Simple Coffee pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Coffee pudding
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Coffee Instant powder.
- You need 2 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Gelatin.
- You need 200 of Condensed milk.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh cream.
Simple Coffee pudding step by step
- Soak gelatin in 0.5 cup water and keep aside..
- Boil 1.5 cup water. Add coffee powder and sugar..
- Switch off the heat and add the soaked gelatin immediately and mix well..
- Add milkmaid and fresh cream..
- Pour this to a flat vessel or serving cups..
- Once cool, keep in the freezer for 1 hr or until it is set. Move to refrigerator once set..
- Serve with Chocolate sauce or chocolate shavings..