Simple Strawberry Pudding.
You can have Simple Strawberry Pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Strawberry Pudding
- You need 8-10 of strawberries.
- It’s 1 cup of + 2 tablespoons sugar.
- You need 1/2 l of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
Simple Strawberry Pudding step by step
- Chop the strawberries and add 2 tablespoon Sugar.
- Add half cup water and boil the mixture in low flame till you get a thick paste.
- Boil half litre milk with sugar. After one boil simmer, add the breadcrumbs and blend well..
- Now add the strawberry Paste.
- Keep flame on low and keep stirring gently till milk thickens.
- Put the flame off and let cool.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
- You can decorate with strawberries on top..