Easy Egg Pudding. This is commonly known as "Leche Flan". An easy recipe with step by step photos and video showing how to "bain marie" with using a frying Obviously, the name "Purin" is from the word pudding. Tapioca can be served in. sugar, tapioca and egg in saucepan.
Surprise everyone and get loads of compliments by making this easy egg pudding. Egg Pudding is an easy to cook dessert. How to make Creamy Custard Egg Pudding. You can cook Easy Egg Pudding using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Egg Pudding
- You need 300 ml of milk.
- It’s 150 gm of sugar + 1 tablespoon.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of green cardamom pods.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- You need 50 gm of milk powder.
In a bowl, whisk five egg yolks and set aside, near stove. Our easy and healthier egg recipes satisfy your appetite and support your eggcellent wellness. Explore and try our easy recipes with eggs at the Incredible Egg. Also check out my easy eggless chocolate pudding that I posted sometime back.
Easy Egg Pudding step by step
- Carefully caramalise a tablespoon of sugar in a steel pot(preferably) where you would want to set the pudding. keep aside.
- Set the milk to boil in a saucepan.
- When in a roaring boil, reduce heat and add sugar, cardamom and cinnamon.
- Boil for another 10 minutes on Low heat and take off heat.
- Discard the cardamom, cinnamon stick.
- Whisk the eggs well.
- While Lukewarm, add the milk powder and eggs.
- Whisk well until well combined.
- Transfer the milk into the pot having caramalised sugar.
- Transfer into a pressure cooker/steamer and steam by adding adequate water for 20-25 minutes.
- Keep in the steamer for 10 minutes before taking it out.
- Let cool. invert and demould the pudding on a plate (optional).
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving(optional) or serve at room temperature.
Eggless Vanilla Pudding Recipe: Recipe Source : JellyBelly. The egg pudding can be served warm, at room. Egg custard is easy to make and very nourishing. With this easy recipe, you will never buy pudding mix again. And yet, over the years I've found that the egg yolks are unnecessary.