Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding.
You can cook Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding
- Prepare 1 tin of light unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need 2 of limes, zested and juiced.
- You need 3/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need Handful of chopped spinach.
- You need 1 tsp of maple syrup + more to taste.
- It’s of Optional tsp spirulina or moringa for added nutrients.
- Prepare of Toppings: Mango or other tropical fruit, berries, toasted coconut flakes, granola or nuts.
Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding step by step
- Blend the spinach, maple syrup, lime juice and coconut milk (and spirulina) until smooth..
- Mix with chia seeds in a large bowl and refrigerate, splitting into 4 individual jars if desired..
- Chill for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight..
- Serve with desired toppings..