You can cook Pudding Raja using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pudding Raja
- Prepare of For the pudding.
- It’s 5-10 of ripe bananas cut to 3 inches length.
- Prepare 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- You need of Ghee for shallow frying.
- Prepare of Glazed cherries.
- It’s of Sweetened prunes.
- Prepare of For the custard sauce.
- It’s 500 ml of evaporated milk.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of custard powder.
- It’s of For the golden strands/noodles.
- Prepare 5 of egg yolks.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cornflour.
- It’s of For the sugar syrup.
- It’s 150 grams of sugar.
- You need 400 ml of water.
- You need of Pandan leaf cut to 4-inch pieces..
Pudding Raja step by step
- Make the golden strands by mixing the egg yolks and cornflour then strain using a fine sieve. Transfer into a sauce bottle or icing bag. Bring to boil water, sugar and pandan leaves. When the sugar syrup is slightly thick, discard the pandan leaves. Gently pipe out the egg yolk into the sugar syrup in a thin stream to make very fine noodles. Leave it in the syrup for a few seconds. Take it out using a pair of chopsticks. Repeat till you finish all the egg yolks.all the egg yolks..
- If the sugar syrup becomes too thick add some hot water to loosen it. Separate the noodles strands using your chopsticks. Cover and set aside..
- Heat a frying pan with ghee and shallow fry the bananas on low heat until just brown…
- Mix the ingredients for the custard and sieve. Put them into a saucepan and bring to boil. Stir well until its slightly thick. Let cool then put them the fridge..
- Arrange bananas, prunes, cherries and cashew nuts into a bowl. Top with the golden noodles. Pour the custard and serve cold..