You can cook Maja Blanca using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maja Blanca
- You need 2 cup of cornflour.
- Prepare Half of cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 of small can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 pack of sweet corn.
- Prepare of Cheese(optional).
- It’s Half of cup Sugar.
Maja Blanca instructions
- In a pot, bring coconut milk to a boil.Add corn, milk, cornstarch, sugar. Adjust fire into low. Stirring constantly, until it becomes fluffy.
- Prepare a moulder or a box. Then slowly pour the mixture. Flatten the surface and sprinkle with cheese on top.When it cools down. Keep in the fridge..