Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥. This pudding is made with coconut milk, a little sweetener, and a lot of chia seeds and topped off with fresh fruit. My kids gobbled it up… they loved the flavor and texture of this dessert. How to prepare chia pudding: This recipe for layered chia pudding with mixed fruit puree uses raspberry, kiwi, and mango puree for a mix of vibrant flavours.
Chia Pudding Fruit Parfaits are a fun flavourful way to start your morning off! It's bursting with fruity goodness and satisfying with a creamy pudding like texture. It's the perfect healthy breakfast that gives you superfood energy and makes you feel like you're having dessert for breakfast. You can cook Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- You need 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- You need of Forrest fruit (frozen one is ok).
Chia Seed Pudding with vanilla is the BEST and perfect for a healthy vegan breakfast, dessert, to-go snacks & meals. It's thick, creamy and makes a perfect. This post is sponsored by vitamix. Last year about this time I published a post titled: Favorite Chia Pudding.
Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 instructions
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and shredded coconut it a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup. You can use a hand mixer to achieve a better consistency..
- Refigetate the cup for at least 4h or overnight..
- When you take it out of the fridge, it will have a pudding-like consistency. Add the forrest fruit on top..
Fruit: fruit is another way to totally change up the flavors of your chia pudding, while also adding sweetness and more nutrients. Chia pudding makes an awesome meal prep option, so I recommend making a few flavors on a Sunday to enjoy all week long. Jump on the chia seed craze with this delicious, gluten-free and vegan fruit layered chia seed pudding! One of my favourite ways of eating chia seeds is in a chia seed pudding. I eat it stuff for breakfast or lunch.