You can cook Chia Pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia Pudding
- You need 1 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 3 tbs of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of drizzle of honey (optional).
Chia Pudding step by step
- Gather all ingredients.
- In a large class or small bowl combine almond milk, chia seeds and vanilla (add honey if desired).
- Whisk with a fork to combine ingredients.
- Store in the fridge overnight and eat for breakfast the next morning.
- (Next day) top with raspberries or any other fruit and enjoy!!.