Rice pudding. With a little investigation, I found that there are two basic. Rice pudding is a wonderful way to use up leftover rice. Served hot, it instantly becomes a comfort There are countless ways to make rice pudding, from a simple, egg-less kind, to the custard-like.
Try our easy rice pudding recipes for maximum comfort factor. Rice Pudding Recipe – deliciously creamy, quick and easy treat that makes a good alternative to breakfast oatmeal. It's dusted off with cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with raisins for an ultimate. You can have Rice pudding using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice pudding
- It’s 1/4 cup of Calrose rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar or more.
- It’s 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of mastic gum ground fine.
- It’s 2 sticks of cinnamon.
- You need 3 of anistar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of butter.
This rice pudding recipe is really easy to make, I had a request to make a video on rice pudding, so here we go. Typically served as a desert, but you can eat it whenever you want. Rice Pudding meets all the criteria of a comfort food. That is, it evokes feelings of nostalgia, it is simple to make, uses the most basic of ingredients (milk, rice, and sugar), and tastes good.
Rice pudding instructions
- Over medium heat put the rice not rise and the water cook for 10 minutes add salt.
- After 10 minutes add cinnamon,anistar, sugar add the milk and keep staring do not leave it till it form bubbles around the ages of the pan.
- In a small cup add 1/4 cup cold milk add the cornstarch and melt it and then add it to the rice mixture.
- While we are still mixing the mixture add the rose water and the mastic gum in the end and the butter enjoy hot or cold.
There's nothing like it in the world. You've gotta use medium-grain rice when you make rice pudding. The first time I ever had rice pudding was when I was in college. I spent a semester in Spain and This amazing woman often spent all day cooking, and made the rice pudding fresh in the morning. Stir up a dreamy rice pudding for the ultimate comfort food.