You can have Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of box vanilla wafers (I like the tiny ones).
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of pkg cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can Eagle Brand Milk.
- You need 2 (3.4 oz) of instant pudding mix (vanilla or banana cream).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of carton cool whip.
Banana Pudding step by step
- In a large mixing bowl cream the cheese until smooth. Mix in Eagle Brand milk, pudding mix & milk with secret ingredient. Then mix in cool whip..
- In a dish place half of mix in bowl. Slice banana and place layer on top of mixture. Now place wafers on top of banana covering entire mixture. Pour rest of pudding on top of wafers..
- Crumble the rest of wafers and pour on top of pudding. Place in refrigerator and chill until ready to eat. Enjoy!!!.